Friday, October 26, 2012

lucky last day


There is never a dull week in local government and this week has been no exception with one issue overshadowing all others in the Lyster Ward.
Today is my last day as the Lyster Ward Councillor for this term. It has been a great four years and my thanks must go to all those people in the community who have been overwhelmingly supportive of me and what I have tried to achieve on behalf of the people of Lyster and the Shire of Yarra Ranges. There have been so many well wishers and I feel most humbled by your best wishes and kind words.

I must also thank my colleagues, for without their support no councillor can achieve what they set out to do, after all I am only 1 vote in 9. Whatever happens on Election Day I know I have done the best I possibly could for our community over the last four years and I’ve enjoyed every minute of it.
 
Authorised by S Dunn, 1/377 Lt Bourke St, Melbourne 3000.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker